Mar 22, 2013

OFFICIAL Sea of Monsters Set Pictures + Commentary from Director!

Warning! May contain Sea of Monsters spoilers!

 Hi there! Look what I found!! http://www.movieweb.com/news/percy-jackson-sea-of-monsters-photos-with-director-commentary


It's 5 official pictures from the Sea of Monsters, with commentary from the director, Thor Freudenthal, and Logan Lerman (Percy).

 I myself don't really have much to say about it, except for that I'm a little disappointed that Grover probably won't be kidnapped. :/ I was really looking forward to the whole wedding dress thing!

OTHER THAN THAT, I love how Dionysus is portrayed. Leopard patterned shirt and all. :')

I'll let you form your own opinion about these pictures and quotes, and leave your RELATED comments below!

P.S. I still need to write chapter 4 of the TKC fic. Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...