Jun 6, 2013

SoM Promo Pictures & Collider Preview

Warning! May contain Sea of Monsters and Last Olympian spoilers!

The following pictures have been released to promote the upcoming movie adaption of The Sea of Monsters.






Let's talk about these. I really like the picture of Percy and Annabeth, however the second picture is a bit of a problem for me. And no, I have no problem with "reach twenty against all odds". That is understandable. Percy already looks sixteen in the first movie, so keeping it at sixteen wouldn't be a very clever idea. My problem is: why are they introducing the Great Prophecy so early? That's not supposed to happen! Other than that, the pictures are pretty cool. I never thought of Clarisse as someone who would keep a journal...

The second thing I wanted to point out was this article I stumbled upon. The person who wrote it watched the first half of the movie already. It's spoiler-free beyond what the trailers show. It has some interesting things in it, so you should go check that out! http://collider.com/percy-jackson-sea-of-monsters-preview/

That's all for now! :)




1 comment:

  1. Gods. Clarisse with a journal? I mean, she's a teenage girl, but it so does not look like something Clarisse would do. A journal on how much she exercises, ok, but the warning note kinda makes it look like a typical journal (feelings, thoughts, love, etc.).

    I just found your blog, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts go here...