Warning! May contain House of Hades spoilers! (I love the sound of that!)
As you probably know, the House of Hades sneak peak came with the Son of Sobek e-book. If you haven't gotten to read it, you can read it here. (Link courtesy of percyjacksonforlife.blogspot.com, who was kind enough to post it.)
This... I just... I don't even know. I feel so sorry for everyone on the Argo II right now. They're tired, bruised, broken, beaten down, and without a strong leader. My poor babies! </3 Without Percy and Annabeth, they have no backbone. They're under attack and they can't really do much about it with the time limit they're on. Hazel tries to take over, and lead them, but she just can't! Nico is still weak from the stupid twins kidnapping him, and Leo... poor Leo... He thinks the whole thing is his fault. He's working day and night and... just... :( I really didn't think it would be that bad!
This is painful for me to think about. The more I write this, the more I feel sorry for these characters, and the more I want to read the House of Hades. So goodbye.
- First Annual Character Awards Results, Part 6 - Fi...
- Apology? My computer is spazzing out and I can't w...
- Uncle Rick at BEA13
- House of Hades Chapter I Discussion
- International Release Dates - Sea of Monsters Movi...
- House of Hades - 1st Page
- First Annual Character Awards Results Show, Part 5...
- SoM Promo Pictures & Collider Preview
- A Very Special Birthday
- POVs in House of Hades
- House of Hades Cover Reveal and ANALYSIS!
- ▼ June (11)