Jun 10, 2013

House of Hades - 1st Page

Warning! May contain House of Hades (if the first page really counts) spoilers!

 Depending on how involved you are in the fandom, you may or may not have stumbled upon the first page of The House of Hades. I'm going to post a link instead of the actual picture so I don't get in trouble for anything. :P You can read it here here: House of Hades First Page Sneak Peak

 There's not much to say here, other than.. Hazel has a POV! One of my predictions was right! :D The Argo II also seems to be having some issues. That's not good.

 I have absolutely no idea how somebody accessed this early (the full sneak peak in Son of Sobek comes out in about a week, on the 18th), but if anything else surfaces, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...