Oct 28, 2012

Question of the Week

Hey!
I'm going to try something new. It's called "Question of the Week". So basically, I'll ask a question, and you answer. Then I publish the stats and several specific answers at the end of the week. The questions are going to come from your nominations through our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/percyjacksonfandom), your comments here, and email (PJOForever@gmail.com). This week I made up the question.

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION IS:
What was your initial reaction when you finished the Mark of Athena?

Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. While I didn't cry I was extremely shocked and annoyed in 'they just got back together and now they are in the underworld!!!' kinda way. I think that of the remaining demigods Leo is my fav since I can identify with him a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts go here...