Oct 17, 2012

My Apologies and Fandom Stuff

HELLO!

First, I'd like to give you my apologies for being a horrible blog manager person and not posting for 9 days. I really don't have much to post. My Mark of Athena aftershock is starting to wear off, and my ideas are still too long to put into coherent, written words. As an apology for not giving you anything of interest, I am going to share with you some of my favorite Percy Jackson things that you can find on the good old world wide web. :)

Let's start out with some Facebook pages, my personal favorite. :)
I Am A Half Blood - Ah, Nuddy. Nuddy is the wonderful admin of this fan page, and she's totally random. She talks about a variety of things, as well as Percy Jackson. GO CHECK THIS AWESOME PAGE OUT! (Pssssst.... she's got a fan page too!)

I Love Every Percy Jackson Book - Another one of my favorites. It has 13 dedicated admins that converse with their fans and post A LOT. Admins Zoe and Rachel have been known to give out links and screenshots to read parts of the PJO and HoO series. (Wink wink ;)) You can't help but love these admins and their page!

"I'm incognito. Call me Fred." ~Apollo, The Titan's Curse - BEAUTIFUL page. With 3 awesome admins and plenty of pictures that will lead you to be consumed with feels, what else can you ask for? :)

Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Anything By Rick Riordan - Another one of my favorite pages. It's also great if you love Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and the Kane Chronicles! :)

Some more pages to like:
"You Drool When You Sleep." -Annabeth Chase
HP, PJO, and THG. It doesn't get better than this
Percy and Leo Rules

And of course, make sure you the Facebook page for this blog! It's updated much more frequently than this blog, for more of a chatty experience. lol :) - Percy Jackson Fandom (100% Unofficial)

NEXT UP: Tumblr blogs!
Percy Jackson Moments - probably my favorite Tumblr blog. Like, ever. The edits are truly beautiful and the person who runs it is so nice!

Percy Jackson Confessions - Another great blog, with lots and lots of posts! :)

Why We Love Percy Jackson - All the reasons why we absolutely adore Percy and his awesomeness!

A Reader's World - A relatively new blog. Go check it out!

AND other random fandom-related things:

CassJayTuck - THE BESTESTESTESTESTESTESTEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL OUT THERE. Check it out! But warning: When she says "Book Review", she really means "Book Discussion/Rant", because they are filled with like 123270931002734992784 spoilers. Each.

Burdge Bug - Ah, Burdge. She's such a talented artist, and she does a LOT of fanart and it's all so wonderful! Such an inspiration :') Here is some of her work:

"Light Outside"
"Calypso"
"my girls"


Camp Half-Blood Wiki - A fan-created version of Wikipedia ESPECIALLY for Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus.

Well, that's it! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...