Nov 4, 2012

Question of the Week Results

Warning! May contain Mark of Athena spoilers!

Hey, everyone! 


Remember last week? I gave you a question. You answered. Well, these are the answers that I got! I hope you enjoy reading other people's responses... I did! :)
Some of my personal favorites are in purple. [Please take note that I didn't edit any of these, I kept exactly what they typed.]


What was your initial reaction to the ending of The Mark of Athena?

Well, I kinda feel like if something was missing, I wanted to know what happened next, and I felt the urge to start running and do something. Yes, I'm weird. No, I don't mind XD
-Reyna from The Awkward Moment When Your Crazy Babysitter is a Goddess


Cried and screamed at the book 

-Ariadne A.

Last Ten Pages:
Maybe the cliff hanger won't happen!! Looks like everyone is gonna be okay, Annabeth completeled her quest, Nico was saved, everybody is happy!!!

Last Eight Pages:
Wait, what's happening to the ship? Somebody help Annabeth!!! Cut off the spider web!!

Last Seven Pages:
Percy you can do it!!!! Save you and her both!! Use your water powers c'mon!! Don't do this to us!! Don't let go of Annabeth!!

Last Six Pages:
...
-Laura D.

Oh well I just the book and then screamed for the next 5 minutes and then cried for another 5 then screamed WHY got 5 more then kept saying i hate Rick riordan for another 5 and I'm just kinda dead inside until house of hades comes out....true story bro 
-Janna B.

^ exactly 
-Megan B.

 o.o @Janna, you know my reaction so well..... o.o It's sorta weird... cuz I did like..... The EXACT same thing.... >.>.... 
-Admin from Waking up and realising you're a demigod, and have to leave home

i felt like nothing......i still feel like nothing and at random times i burst into tears when i remember 
-Admin Annabeth from our facebook page

i began crying :'( 
-Daughter of Athena from Team Percy? Team Jason? Where's the "Leo all the way!" button?

Chocked. Then EMOTIONEXPLOSION! *KABOOM!* Then I cried. 
-Nell J.

Sat for what felt like a whole year and gaped at the back cover like a koi fish. 
-Eleanor S.

me? I was staring into space and saying: 'my life is over' :P 
-The Arrow Of Apollo from Team Percy? Team Jason? Where's the "Leo all the way!" button?

 I put down the book. I sobbed once, then started hysterically laughing, then shaking, then I went on Facebook and posted on my page "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ABSOLUTELY NOT RICK NOOO NOOO NOOO!!!!!!" And then I called my friend and fangirled with her. xD I saw the ending coming, though. 
-Elisa D.

 I was about to cry about what happened to percy and annabeth 
-Edellen J.

IKR??? I was like "NOOOOOO ANNABETH!! PERCY!!!! Awww he fell with her :') WHY?!?!?! :'(
-Missy S.

Make sure you give us ideas for NEXT WEEK'S question! Make up a few questions, comment them here or on our Facebook page, or email us at PJOForever@gmail.com! I'll pick my favorite and that will be next week's question. :) (Don't worry, you'll get credit, if you want it)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the formatting. It gets all messed up when you copy and paste from Facebook comments. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. U cryied got mad then I wanted the next book to come out!u think Rick is going to combine the heros of Olympus books with the Kane cronicals !theres a a mean drew in both!carter can see a flying horse!and Sadie and Carter's min says something about other rival river gods in the future !Egypt Roman and Greek gods together!!!!!AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I finished the book I felt like my life was ruined!annabeth is smart and she noticed the spider web!so sad:(:(:(:(:(:( I was left crying and mad at Rick riodren!niw we have we have to wait till 2014 this is going to be a llllllllllllooooooooooooooooonnnnnnngggggg year. :(if u like percy Jackson books try reading u am number four it's a good book to get your mind off percy though u do still think about percy a lot then u start to cry. :( but IRS still a good book!

      Delete

Your thoughts go here...