Oct 4, 2013

House of Hades POV Update

Warning! May contain Mark of Athena spoilers! (Also contains the POVs for House of Hades, so if you don't want to know that, LEAVE. Hehe. I have other posts. Seeeee ya!)

 Hello! Awhile ago, I did a post theorizing on the possible HoH perspectives. I was under the impression that there would be four, because Mark of Athena had four (Annabeth, Percy, Leo, and Piper).

 However, I have learned otherwise. This interview with Rick Riordan by Publisher's Weekly was published online on Tuesday. In the first minute or so, he stated:
"The House of Hades is the fourth book in the Heroes of Olympus series, um, and I think that the main difference with this one is that we have seven main characters that have been, sort of, being drawn through the other books in the series, and now, for the first time, they're all together, they all have their own points of view, and they're sort of all reacting in their own way to this quest that they're on."
 So, in other words, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE SEVEN IS GOING TO HAVE A POINT OF VIEW! :D This makes me very excited. :) (And by the way, I have confirmed this with someone who got the book early due to a bookstore's 'mistake'. ;))

4 DAYS!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...