Feb 22, 2013

I'm sorry, okay?!

 Okay, I'll be honest: I've been having blogger's block.

 Well, I guess you could consider this a fill post. I'm just gonna let you know that there's a Percy Jackson 8-month challenge. 8 months; 5 PJO books and 3 HoO books. That will bring you right up to October. ONLY ONE BOOK PER MONTH is allowed to be read. (That's the challenge part) I probably should have told you about this earlier, since February is almost over... oops.

 Anyway, so that this post has something more to it, here's a list of what I'm reading right now! (If you care. xD)


The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan (re-read, obviously)
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
The Sword Thief - Peter Lerangis (re-reading)
Disney After Dark - Ridley Pearson
Animal Farm - George Orwell
Out of Sight, Out of Time - Ally Carter
The Magician's Nephew - C.S. Lewis (technically a re-read, but the last time I read it was four years ago, so I remember nothing about it)

So... yeah! Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...