Feb 11, 2013

Ease of Reading

 Now, don't get me wrong, I love reading. But do you ever have to read a book for school that is SO hard to get through because of the topic or writing style? Or have you ever gotten to the point in a book where it's SO BORING, but you have to keep going so that you know how it ends? I'm sure we all have.

 Percy Jackson is the one series where that never happens to me. It's jam-packed with action, and the books just call me when I'm not reading them (or blogging about them ;)). The diction (word choice/writing style) is beyond fabulous, and I just can't put them down! Everything just flows. The pages fly beneath my fingertips until I see the back cover. That is one of the many reasons that it's my favorite book series, and I thought that I might just share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...