Apr 7, 2012

Sea of Monsters & Blog Updates

Hi guys!!! I feel like I haven't been posting enough, I just can't figure out what to post!

My first bit of news is that March 26, 2013 is the release date for the Sea of Monsters movie. Although I was extremely disappointed in the first movie, I am still planning to see this one to find out what they mess up and/or how they might redeem themselves. I'll update you guys on that when it comes out, but that's will be a while... I believe most of the characters have been casted, more on that here.

Second piece of news: Twitter. I'm working on trying to figure out a username for my PJO Twitter. Please help? I've narrowed it down to iWantFloor600, iDemigodDareU, PercyJSwag, PJOFandom, PoseidonCabin, WeNever4getLuke, and ADHDandDyslexic. I have no idea which one to choose!! D: If you want to help, tweet your favorite one with the hashtag #AskPJOFandom (even though it's not a question), write on our Facebook wall (the link is on the cabin points chart), or email PJOForever@gmail.com. Your help would be very much appreciated!
 
News Briefs:
  • I'm still working on re-reading the series. I'm only on the beginning of the Sea of Monsters because I've also been reading The Black Book of Buried Secrets, which is an add-on to the 39 Clues (It even has an introduction by Rick Riordan!). 
  • Today, on my Twitter (which, by the way, is not PJO related) I changed my name to Thalia Grace ^_^.
  • Sadly, the Facebook page is now a timeline :(. But, on the upside, we have 73 likes!
  • Remember, there is a contest on the Facebook page also. It's create your own demigod. Your cabin gets 15 points for participating, and 50 points for being the most creative! Refer to the one post for more information. Entries are due on April 28th. Post your entry on our Facebook wall or send them to our email address. ("Our" meaning me and my friends/co-admins)
Happy Easter! (Or Passover, I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...