Mar 5, 2012

Kane Chronicles in Manhattan

Warning! May contain Titan's Curse and Throne of Fire spoilers!

So, as you may know, I'm reading the Kane Chronicles, also by Rick Riordan. In the Throne of Fire, the second book, I found this quote.
"When Sadie and I first arrived at Brooklyn House, Amos had told us that magicians tried to stay out of Manhattan. He said Manhattan had other problems-- Whatever that meant. And sometimes when I looked across the water, I could swear I was seeing things. Sadie laughed about it, but once I thought I saw a flying horse."
Ok, just think about this. HELLO!?! Blackjack, anyone? Flying horse? Manhattan (Olympus)? PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER PEEPS! :)

BTW, was anyone else thinking that a crossover series or book would be AMAZING?

1 comment:

  1. yes that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts go here...