Jan 8, 2014

A Curse from Khione

Warning! May contain Lost Hero Spoilers! 

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!




 As I said in a previous post, it's my New Year's Resolution to make a new blog post at LEAST once a week, so I'll definitely try my best to hold myself to that.


 In other news, it was REALLY REALLY COLD yesterday! :o School was cancelled for me because the wind chill was -18 degrees (that's Fahrenheit, by the way). It was also cancelled on Friday because we got about six inches of snow.


 Usually, I'm a fan of cold weather, but it wasn't even safe to go outside of the house because there's a risk of frostbite and hypothermia when temperatures drop that low. I felt like I was in a cage. ;~; (I did go outside anyway, but just for a little bit. Shhh!)

 So in other words, Khione has cursed about half of the country, because my area wasn't the only area having these problems. Apparently there's some kind of "polar vortex" that's stretching further south than it should be, and making some places colder than they should be.

  Really Khione? First Festus, now this?! 

 Wherever you are, dear demigods, stay warm! And enjoy this lovely picture of Piper facing Khione that I found on Tumblr! :) (All credit goes to original artist. Who that is, I am not sure.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...