Sep 15, 2012

My Laziness, MoA Tour Dates, Twitter Hacked, and More

I'M SO SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU! *cries*
I am! Will you forgive me??? I'm just too lazy to type up these really long posts... What, that's not a good enough excuse? Hmph. Well then. I haven't even gotten out of bed yet today. I'm blogging to you  when I'M JUST WAKING UP. Isn't that good enough for you? Well, that reminds me. I'm kinda hungry. I should go eat... yeah I'm gonna do that. Be right back! (Not that you'll notice, since this isn't going to be posted until I'm done with the whole thing. Oh, well, I'll be right back.:))

I'M BACK!

Anyway, a few things have been happening lately in the world of Heroes of Olympus and Rick Riordan, one of which I'm saving for a future post. The first is some bad news: Uncle Rick's twitter got hacked. D:

Last night, I looked at his Twitter account. He was un-verified and his picture was some random blonde chick. What happened?


But the good news is: Later he tweeted that he was back to normal and it seems that he wasn't the only one who was hacked. It's a bug going around Twitter with verified accounts. Well, I checked, and his Twitter is just fine! Phew.

The second thing is also some bad news... temporary bad news. Yesterday, the Mark of Athena tour dates were supposed to be announced. Nada. :(

So that's what's going on. Expect another post very soon... and this is good news! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...