Mar 4, 2014

All of the new covers + their spines

 First off, I apologize. I truly do. I was supposed to post this two weeks ago. I am so so so so so so so SO sorry.

 I don't really have a lot to say about them, other than... WHOA!!!!



 They're so pretty!! My personal favorite is probably either The Sea of Monsters or The Last Olympian, and my least favorite has to be The Titan's Curse.

 I can definitely tell that John Rocco put a lot of work into re-imagining these, and I think they turned out to be amazing!! Props to him! :)

 They also recreated the spines. 



:O

Finally, this is what it looks like when you put all of the covers together and remove the titles...



Beautiful!

Now, unfortunately, I have to say goodbye for now. I'll do my best to write another post for next week. Stay awesome, demigods! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...